Here are a few examples of the wide range of our successes:-
- Blocks of flats in LEEDS .....
- Residential building land throughout the country, including GATLEY, Cheshire ..... REDDITCH ..... WEMBLEY, and EAST SHEEN, London ..... CHARD, Somerset ..... CORTON, Suffolk (Refused 6 times and twice on appeal before the owner came to us !) ..... COODEN, Sussex ..... RIDGE, Dorset ..... CHEVINGTON, Suffolk ... GLINTON, Peterborough ..... MIDDLETON, Suffolk ... KINGSBRIDGE, Devon ... Compton Park Road, PLYMOUTH ... OLDCOTES, Worksop ... WHEATLEY, Doncaster ... WORDSLEY, West Midlands ... Dwelling in Conservation Area at SHEEPWASH, Devon
- Residential conversion of a Wainhouse (open-fronted cart lodge) at ABBERLEY, Worcestershire
- Residential conversion of barns at BRADFIELD ST CLARE , Suffolk ..... LOXWOOD, Sussex (Outline permission!)
- Residential building plot at NAILSEA, Avon, without the £2,500 contribution demanded for recreation space
- Extensions to residentially converted agricultural buildings at HAWFORD, Worcester, on appeal
- 35 acre Cemetery with car park and reception building in GREEN BELT at SPRINGHILL, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Extension and conversion of redundant factory to form 64-bedroom Residential Care Home in the countryside at HUNDON, North Yorkshire
- Use for Offices of rooms in a golf clubhouse at STOKE ALBANY, Leicestershire
- New external staircase and smokers' balcony at nightclub in the Conservation Area in CHELMSFORD
- Permission for an HGV Operating Centre at WEST ROW, Mildenhall
- Replacement of derelict cottage with new bungalow in countryside at ISLEHAM, Cambridgeshire
- Holiday chalet accommodation at Marine Parade, LYME REGIS, Dorset.....
- TV film studio in open countryside at WALSHAM LE WILLOWS .....
- Donkey Sanctuary on Appeal at SAMBOURNE, Warwickshire (in Green Belt and a Special Landscape Area !)
- Fish Farm and Day Fishery at ELMSWELL
- Permission on Appeal for the biggest Car Boot Sale in SUFFOLK at WOOLPIT/DRINKSTONE
- Permission for Sunday Car Boot Sales and Touring Caravan Park at LAKESIDE, Suffolk ..... and later a bungalow on the site.
- Permission for an HGV Operating Centre at WEST ROW, MILDENHALL
- The first and only Paintball site approved in the whole Mid Suffolk council area, in woodland at TOSTOCK
- 12-acre Farm Park in a special landscape area at GARBOLDISHAM, Suffolk
- Equestrian livery and Arabian Stud Farm in open countryside at CHEVINGTON
- Arabian Stud Farm with Mobile Home at NEWTON, Lancs ..... and another on Appeal at RAINFORD, Lancs
- Agricultural residential accommodation at SOURHALL, Lancs
- Offices in PLYMOUTH (on appeal) ... without a £9,000 contribution demanded for a Park & Ride scheme
- Flats in Staffordshire ... without a £1,995 contribution towards parking/open space provision
- Industrial development of former nuclear missile base at WALSHAM LEWILLOWS - with £12,000+ appeal costs
- A large Stables block in open countryside at COTTINGHAM, Leicestershire
- Kennels & Cattery in countryside at SILSOE, Bedfordshire ... ( after rejection of a Planning Appeal)
- Defeat of all 5 Enforcement Notices served, and planning permission won for a recreational fishery at Wash Lane, ONEHOUSE, Suffolk, with camping/caravanning site and retention of residential accommodation
- Planning permission for a ready-mixed concrete processing plant at WILLENHALL, near Wolverhampton; plus a Waste Transfer Station on another part of the same land
- Resurrection of 1954, 1958, and 1965 planning permissions for extraction of over 1,300,000 tonnes of sand &gravel at WETHERDEN via applications for a Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Use of Development and planning appeals ... plus permission for post-extraction LANDFILL, adding £4,540,000 to the gross development value of the permission
- Permission on Appeal for a Waste Transfer Site at LISSINGTON, Lincolnshire (according to them, the first planning appeal that Lincolnshire County Council had ever lost!)
- Lawful Development Certificate for two flats created in an agricultural barn at WINGRAVE, Buckinghamshire. (The council withdrew from a Public Inquiry, and agreed to pay our costs, 4 weeks before the Inquiry was due to start, following advice from a Barrister that it would lose the appeal at the Public Inquiry and probably be ordered to pay our costs for unreasonable behaviour.)
Could we add YOUR planning permission to our list?